Explore 3 coffees from across the major growing regions with our baristas there to guide you along!
When: Thursday, September 27 at 2:30pm **new date due to weather**
Where: JVG | Woodcroft
During this thirty-minute experience, we will taste a flight of three very different coffees – one from each major coffee-growing world region – and explore how a coffee’s origin adds unique flavors to our favorite brews. Participants will also walk away with a quarter pound of their favorite coffee to take home and brew!
This event if for you if…
- You’ve never tried several black coffees side-by-side… it’s a great way to learn what flavors you prefer and how to select a specialty coffee you’ll enjoy.
- You’re curious about where coffee comes from and what flavor characteristics to expect in coffees from different regions of the word.
- You want to know how to brew coffee with a Chemex, a brew method renowned for its aesthetic appeal and the clean flavors it produces in the cup.
- You’ve never been to a coffee tasting before, or you’ve been to a tasting but were scared to share your thoughts or ask questions.
- You’re looking for something fun to do on a Thursday!
For hundreds of years, cafés have served as spaces for sharing new ideas and building connections within communities. At Joe Van Gogh, we recognize these relationships as the driving force behind what we do and have created an experience that allows us to share our favorite coffees and their incredible stories with our guests. We invite you to come to our counter and experience the exciting variety of flavors that specialty coffee has to offer!
Your hosts will help you discover the beauty of coffee through a guided tasting experience. Participants will explore exciting new products, observe home brew demonstrations, and get to know the coffee experts working behind the counters at Joe Van Gogh. By offering this exercise in small groups, we create a laid-back, accessible environment perfect for exploration and asking questions – curious coffee drinkers of all experience levels are welcome!
Purchase of this class includes a quarter pound of coffee of your choice, which our hosts will be available to help you pick from our selection at the cafe!
In order to provide a hands-on experience, class is limited to 8 people.
Questions? Please email Chelsea Dubay - email@example.com if you have any questions about the class
Check in: Please bring your order receipt to check in to the class
Cancellations & Refunds: JVG cannot provide cash refunds for cancellations. We request 24 hours notice of cancellation for full store credit in the form of a gift card or online credit.