We are excited to introduce JOE VAN GOGH BARISTA T-SHIRT SERIES!
It's a new series of t-shirts we will feature, designed by our very own baristas. All baristas have many talents, whether it's drawing, writing, music. You name it, we have a pretty awesome bunch of artists in the mix.
The first is by Darin Shuler. We had seen his art on the chalkboards of the shops, and so decided to give him creative freedom to create whatever coffee related shirt he wanted. We loved the overall concept and blown away by the amount of detail he put into it.
So without any further delay, let us tell you a little more about Darin.
Five facts about Darin Shuler:
1) He is a terrific barista who is leaving Joe Van Gogh in July to return to the Pacific Northwest.
2) He designed these killer robot shirts.
3) His artwork is showing at Rock Paper Scissors Salon and Gallery, in Durham, through mid-August.
4) He was recently awarded a Xeric grant for his comic book series Castle and Wood.
5) See more of his illustration work and comics at DarinDraws.Blogspot.com.
American Apparel shirts, and all printed by hand by Flytrap! We will debut the shirt Thursday at the Latte Art Throwdown and will available to purchase online Friday!